Tuesday, June 2, 2009

8 Things

Laura tagged me in this quite a while ago, but since I didn't have a blog at that point I didn't worry about it. Now that I do, and I have some time to kill during my lunch break, I thought I'd give it a shot! These are in no particular order.

8 Favorite TV Shows
Lost
Heroes
The Office
Fringe
30 Rock
Sweat Equity (on DIY)
Glee (new series on Fox - starts in September, but the pilot was good)
Hells Kitchen

8 Favorite Restaurants
Chilis
Cafe Rio
Chungas
Zupas
Jason's Deli
Cheesecake Factory (for the food - not the cheesecake, although I'm sure it's good)
Red Robin
Pizza Factory

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
went to work
cooked dinner for the first time in awhile (I probably shouldn't confess to that)
played with a baby
went to the grocery store (to get the stuff to make for dinner)
hung out with some friends
made Chris kill a spider
the car made the squeeling noise - again!
forgot to check the mail

8 Things I'm Looking Forward
the weekend
warm weather getting and staying here
end of July for a family reunion
my new calling
getting the rest of the decor that I need for my house
learning new things
going to Grad school in 3 years for free!
kids eventually

8 Things I Love About Fall
the leaves changing color
football
birthday :)
Halloween
a break from the heat, but I do prefer wammer weather
start of school - I'm a geek, what can I say
hiking and camping - it's perfect weather in the fall because it's not too hot, but not too cold
Daylight Savings Time ending :)

8Things On My Wishlist
chi
piano
coffee table
decorations for my house
puppy
garden
yard
more time to spend with family and friends

1 comment:

  1. I loved Glee also. I haven't been that excited about a show since Arrested Development. (Cha-Chee-Cha-Chee) (That was my chicken dance!)

    ReplyDelete