Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wonder of Wonder...

Miracle of miracles, we made dinner every night this week!! I can't tell you how long it's been since we've done that! Of course, tomorrow doesn't count because we get free dinner at a company party, so I decided to go ahead a post this tonight. I'm pretty proud of myself! Monday night we had baked potatoes, green beans, and toast. Tuesday night Chris made his special Ra-Men stir fry with bread and jam. Wednesday night we had tomato soup with chopped up hard boiled egg and toast mixed in with it (it's the only way there is to eat tomato soup in my opinion - trust me, it's delicious!) and a fruit salad. I even made banana bread for dessert! Tonight we had sloppy joes with steamed broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower. I just hope I can keep this momentum going!! Yay for cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment